Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FTS 15 Mod: AFF Suzuki Cup Teams


I recently enjoyed playing First Touch Soccer 15, a football game for iOS (iPad and iPhone) that is similar to the more famous FIFA 15 Ultimate Team. In this case, the game is not licensed to feature real-life football clubs so the user has the option to customise the teams and leagues (unfortunately no player customisation here).

Being from the Philippines, I cannot play my Azkals but that doesn't stop me from creating the team from scratch right? If I do put the Azkals in game, why not include their regional competition as well? So I decided to add Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Vietnam in the game.

Since this is an ongoing side project, I will update this post as soon as possible. And I also intend to create a United Football League mod as well for Filipino football fans out there! Follow me on Twitter @jpthehistorian for real-time updates.





Update: Philippine 2015 LGR Kits for 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers. Don't forget to credit this link and myself so I can continue to make new and updated kits. And oh, I did not forget the Myanmar fans out there. So I decided to create the 2015 Myanmar home and away kit perfect pair for Thailand's Grand Sport kits for the SEA Games gold medal game.






Update: ASEAN Football Kits Mod v1.0 released.




























Post a Comment

0 Comments